EVEREST GEOPHYSICS develops a significant amount of processing and acquisition tools in close cooperation with our clients. Our staff continuously participate in international meetings, scientific publications in journals, proceedings and research programmes to share and access the latest knowledge amongst the geophysical community.
We participate in several R&D projects to integrate and adapt geophysical instruments, acquisition protocols and software for geotechnical and engineering mapping of urban underground environments. Part of these efforts are focused into sharing results with partners, colleagues and other research institutions.
List of some international publications:
- Sandoval, S., Rodriguez, M, Martinez, J.M., Mínguez, R., 2008, Multidisciplinary study of a Slow-Creeping Landslide in SW Spain. Conference Abstracts, EAGE Near Surface Meeting, Krakow (Poland).
- Sandoval, S.; Mínguez, R.; Nestares, E.; Carbó, A. Multidisciplinary Study of a Ballast Collapse in a High-Speed Railway Track in Spain. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Applied Geophysics for Environmental and Territorial System Engineering AGE, Iglesias, Italy, 28–30 April 2011.
- Martínez-Pagán, P., Navarro, M., Pérez-Cuevas, J., García-Jerez, A., Sandoval-Castaño, S., Alhama, I. Comparative study of SPAC and MASW methods to obtain the VS30 for seismic site effect evaluation in Lorca town, SE Spain. Near Surface Meeting, Paris (2012).
- Martínez-Pagán, P., Navarro, M., Pérez-Cuevas, J., Sandoval S. Shear-wave velocity based seismic microzonation of Lorca city (SE Spain) from MASW analysis. Near Surface Geophysics 12(2046), (2014).
- Gómez-Lende, M., Serrano, E., Serrano, E., Jorda, L., Sandoval, S. The role of GPR techniques in determining ice cave properties: Peña Castil ice cave, Picos de Europa.: GPR in Peña Castil ice cave, Picos de Europa (Northern Spain). Earth Surface Processes and Landforms 41(15) DOI: 10.1002/esp.3976 (May 2016).
- Cortada, U., Martínez, J., Rey, J., Sandoval, S. Assessment of tailings pond seals using geophysical and hydrochemical techniques. Engineering Geology 223, DOI: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2017.04.024. (2017).
- Martínez, J., Rey, J., Sandoval, S., Hidalgo, C., Mendoza, R. Geophysical Prospecting Using ERT and IP Techniques to Locate Galena Veins. Remote Sensing 11, 2923, doi:10.3390/rs11242923 (2019).